Wednesday 9 February 2011

When she walks by she brightens up the neighbourhood...



Anyone recognise the song from the blog title??
It's Pretty Flamingo by Manfred Mann ... I love this new top with flamingo's on .. how cute is it???
I really like this look when put together!!
And it has my fave ..... pockets :D

Wore this to go and look at new car's on Sunday ... I heart my little car, but that's the prob it's a bit little ...



What I wore:
Top: Primark.
Jeans: Red Herring - Maternity.
Scarf: Primark.
Boots: Barrett's.
Jacket: F+F @ Tesco.
Hat: Claire's Accessories.
Bracelet: Gifted.
Earrings: Gifted - Mum - Avon Boutique.



Have been struggling a bit with my legs and shoulders the last couple of days .. so wasn't at work! Back today though .. and this is what I wore!
I look a little dishevelled as I didn't have time to take the pics before work .. and I got stuck in traffic for nearly 2 hours on the way home (For a normal 20 min journey!!!) so I was a bit ... umm knackered shall we say?? :P

Do you like my pattern mixing .. had to show you my funky socks as well .. there thigh high but I rolled them down a little!
What I wore:
Top: Primark.
Trousers: Papaya Maternity.
Scarf: Gifted - Mum - H+M.
Socks: ???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love your flamingo top. I love Primark lol xx

Vix said...

You've got me singing away now! Love the flamingo print top. xxx