Sunday 4 July 2010

Back to the 90's ...





I don't know at which point things become "vintage" but I have had these sunglasses and earrings since the mid 90's .. does that count .. yes I think so :D

I also think this skater dress is a throwback to that era also .. even though it is a brand new find!



We went to a 40th b'day party on Saturday afternoon and so I threw in a cardie as I knew we would be sat in the pub garden for the BBQ, and I was right to as it got a little chilly as the night wore on!



We didn't stay much longer after that, as neither me or the hubby were feeling all that great .. so came back, ate cakes and watched the Spain v Paraguay match!
Yey for Spain :D :D

Me telling the Germans off for scoring in the earlier televised game!!!


Close up of my earrings!

What I wore:
Dress: Papaya @ Matalan.
Leggings: Tesco.
Cardie: C.M.D
Shoes: Fiore @ Matalan.
Sunglasses: Dorothy Perkins (Vintage)
Earrings: Vintage.
Necklace: Self made.



Don't forget to take part in my "June Poll!"

3 comments:

Vix said...

Fabulous outfit! Love the print on you.
I was a bit sad for Paraguay but fingers crossed Spain thrash those super-efficient Germans.
Vix
xxx

Candycane said...

Thanks :D

Spain are my 2nd team so i'm hoping for a victory *fingers crossed*

xXx

Kristin said...

Your outfit is adorable! Isn't it funny that things from the 90s are now considered vintage?! I should have hung onto my old clothes!

I love that you are into the World Cup! My husband and I are obsessed!