Wednesday 28 July 2010

Cafe Latte!

Today I went to the hairdressers, decided to go for a different look for Summer (Yes I get bored easily and change my mind every few days lol)


I decided to go for an iced latte colour and have blonde highlights running through it - pretty similar to what I had two summers ago!
It just breaks it up and gives it a bit of movement and oomph!


Was colder than I expected it to be today and I hadn't got a cardie to hand so shoved my leather jacket on over the top of my dress!
What I wore:
Dress: New Look.
Jeans: Tesco.
Shoes: M+S.
Necklace: ???
Jacket: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.

Before:



After:








What d'yall think??

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, I love your new "do" and you do rock pink! I really do love the way you pair your outfits and made mention of you and a couple other blogs (Vix and Rebecca)in my latest post.

Have a great day, Bonnie (and thanks for your visit and kind words)

Vix said...

Don't you look pretty in pink? Love the new hair, but your hair is so gorgeous anyway. xxx