Friday 2 July 2010

Round up .. Round up ... It's round-up time again!!

Wow we're into July now already - this year seems to have flown on by ....


Today I had a doctors appointment .. as I still haven't had my CT scan and am wanting to get things sorted as I am fed up with feeling so poorly all the time!
I think I look really tired in a couple of these pics - not a good look .. I look older than my years :'(
Docs went OK ... we had a good chat about things .. and have got things moving again (hopefully) apparently my appointment got lost in the internal mail at the hospital (HMMMMMM!!)





What I wore today:
Top: George @ Asda.
Skirt: Pilot.
Cardie: New Look.
Shoes: Fiore @ Matalan.
Necklace: Heart of the Ocean @ Avon.



So here we go again with June's roundup .. I like most of these outfits, but there are also a couple I'm just not happy with :'( Ah well we live and learn! Let me know which you think worked ... and also vote in my poll!













Last Times Winner!


Which is your favorite June outfit?

Green Flowers?

Stripey Tee?

Blue paint?

Train outfit?

England and denim?

Back and Plaid?

Grey Day?

Hot flip flops?

Flowery night out?

Checked BBQ?

Cardie and Jeans?

BON JOVI!?

Skirt and new shoes?

Carnival dress?

Argentina?

Mini and Scarf?

Grey day 2?

C'mon England!

Purple Stripes?

Flowery Top?

pollcode.com free polls

Have a great weekend everyone!! And HAPPY 4TH JULY to all my American friends!!

No comments: