Friday 30 July 2010

Livin on the wedge...


Today I went shop, shop shopping .... woooooohooooo



I've been after a dress for my friends wedding for a while, and spotted one I liked online the other day, however I'm a bit funny about buying things online, cause a lot of the time I don't like things when I've tried them on!
Is anyone else like this??
So off I went to the next town over .. where they have most high street shops, not like our town where we only have a couple ... And there in Dorothy Perkins was the dress I'd seen online., once on it was love at (2nd) sight :D




I also tried on two other dresses and they were beautiful too, but I could only afford one of them!
I did get a day dress, a top and belt in the sales though .. oh and some new underwear lol.




Seeing as I couldn't even be bothered to get showered and dressed till gone 12.00 today (woop for holidays) I think I had a very productive day ....

What I wore:
Skirt: H&M - USA.
Top: Papaya @ Matalan.
Necklace: Gifted from my Nanna.
Shoes: Marks & Spencer's.


**Sneaky Peek**


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Believe it or not I've never bought anything on line. I need to "get with the program" as my dad would say.

I really like your outfit and I probably should get a pair of wedge shoes since they seem to be making a statement again. Also enjoyed your little sneaky peak!

Happy Friday, Bonnie

Vix said...

I love your wedges and can't wait to see your other buys. I was in Dottie P's today and was really impresed with some of their bold prints and colours. xxx