Monday 5 July 2010

Just another Sunday!

We had a relaxed Sunday as I didn't feel great when I woke up .. yet again all dizzy and had a cracking headache .. In the afternoon we went to see some friends who have a 5 day old baby girl :D she's sooooooo tiny!!


After that we went to go put some air in my tyres haha I know the thrilling life I lead ;P






Look at the state of my pasty white legs!!!!

What I wore:
Tunic: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Legging shorts: New Look.
Shoes: M+S.
Bracelet: Gifted.
Flower in hair: Self Made.




Don't forget about my June Poll! :D
Ps. My giveaway is still in the pipeline - keep em peeled ........

3 comments:

Leah Brunner said...

great shoes! I love this outfit

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Love the print of your blouse!

Becky said...

So cute! I love your top! ♥

Same Page Notion