Wednesday 29 April 2009

Contest no 1



So this is my entry into a contest set over at Fashion for nerds
It was based around planning an outfit to match the interior of that room so I picked out the olive from the picture, black from the floor, the white from the cupboard and the pink from the table .. also just spotted is a purple rug, so I added a purple scarf.

It was so much fun putting together an outfit like this - I hope to do more in the future!

What I wore today:
Skirt: George @ Asda.
Cami vest: New Look.
Cardigan: New Look.
Scarf worn as belt: Next.
Hair extensions: Balmian.



I also wore my hair extensions today to try them out for the wedding, now I've had my hair dyed the right colour to wear them, it was v exciting to see how I looked with long hair .. I liked it :)

And now a warning for those who don't like feet ... look away now ..

I want to show you my newly painted tootsies, 3 different nail varnishes were mixed to make this lovely blue colour - love it!!



Cluedo resumes 2morrow - really wanted to enter this contest :D Oh and also I found a style guide in a magazine that I'm going to try and make an outfit a day from after I finish cluedo - who knew blogging could be so fun :)


xXx

9 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, what magazine? Sounds fun.
I like someone else guiding me in what to wear, makes it less predictable.

Candycane said...

It was in the Sunday Mirror celebs magazine, they took 5 different trends for summer and showed different ways to wear them!

I'm going to scan the pages in on the day's I wear the outfits :)

I get excited thinking about it - lame I know haha!

xXx

Anne said...

That's great I will try to take part. I just hope it'll be warm enough here for summer clothes, it is so unpredictable.
Gotta love UK wheather!

Candycane said...

Thats true some of the items may need to be switched up a little!!

:)

xXx

Unknown said...

Love your extension! They look so natural. Isn't it fun coming up with new ideas on what to wear.

Good luck on the contest :)

Candycane said...

Thanks hun, I doubt i'll win but it was lots of fun trying :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

You look fab in pink! Lovely weekend beautiful!

Jane said...

You look great. When I saw Audi's post all I could see was green but I love the way you have picked out the pink and grey. I look forward to seeing your new challenge.

Candycane said...

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments :D