Thursday 9 April 2009

it's all about me ....

I've been reading LOADS of these on people's blogs and got this one off http://fashionchronicle.blogspot.com/2009/04/7-things.html



So 7 things about me



1. I'm newish to blogging but LOVE reading them - I'm becoming addicted to finding new ones everyday! I Hope people like mine and would like them to leave me more comments :(



2. I wish I had longer hair - it just won't grow.



3. I always wanted to be on the stage growing up and sort of still do!



4. I can't wait to get married and hopefully start a family all being well ....



5. I wish I was a Rock stars wife lol (preferably Sambora's)



6. I'm reading Lisa Jewell 31 Dream Street and Russell Brands My Booky Wook at the moment.



7. I love Girls of the playboy mansion and wish I was a pinup ha ha.



So there we go quite random and boring (sorry) Haven't got lot else to write as have been in bed for the last 2 days poorly so still no clothes pics to add - hopefully soon :)



I'm not sure how to tag anyone either ... ummm ...???

No comments: