Monday 6 April 2009

Mint choc chip.





So this is what I wore for work the other day - I call it Mint Choc Chip as it reminds me of ice-cream :)

I
haven't been well again all weekend - hence I am only just adding this
post - am getting fed up again - and am still not sleeping :'( Managed
to get a few hours last night though I think - but I have so much stuff
I want to do and don't feel I am capable of doing it at the mo :(

Had a bit of bad news at the weekend too - my cousin (who I thought of as more of an auntie)
died, she has been poorly a long time - but an inspiration in a way
that she always seemed positive - I wish I could feel more like that -
but I guess you never know how a person is feeling behind closed doors!


What I wore:
Skirt: Pilot
Mint v neck: New Look
Brown overlay: Matalan
Tights: Primark
Boots: Barrett's.

No comments: