Monday 6 July 2009

Chase you down until you love me .. Pa..pa... Paparazzi!




So I'm a day late with my 4th of July inspired outfit!! But wanted to wear it anyway!
On Rantings of a fashion addicts blog she had done a few paparazzi inspired shots .. so I thought I'd have a go, haven't got as good a camera as she obv has but they came out ok :D













Also I washed my hair in just conditioner A'la Charlotte -

It was ok yesterday - But today it's quite unmanageable so may not try it again .. espesh if I'm needing to go out the next day!!

What I wore today:

Shirt: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins.
Shoes: M+S Limited Collection.
Scarf: Vintage : Thrifted from Mum.
Flower in hair - Unknown.
Bag: Jane Norman.

Title Song: Lady Gaga - Paparazzi.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the photos. Very brave, I'm afraid the neighbours would point and laugh if I try that.
Nice fresh colours in the outfit.

I found that after two weeks of conditioner washing I reached a balance, the first week I think the hair and scalp needs to adjust. Now I'm using shampoo once a week and then just conditioner. I wash my hair every other day most of the time. I think it was worthwhile persevering as my hair is much softer and fuller, look at pictures with my hair down in April and compare to last week and you'll see major difference.
That said, it's not everyones cup of tea.

Kari said...

Oh, very cute! The red scarf is great. :)