Monday 6 July 2009

Vintage Queen.



So Last night we went for dinner at Mum and Dad's - We were sorting things out for the charity shop after tea.. when we found a load of mum's old things from the 70's in a wardrobe. So I tried a load on and quite a few came back with me :D



Including this Skirt! The vest/waistcoat also came from there, but was mine when I was growing up!



Haven't done a lot today so far - an am not really planning on doing either - Have done some chores and watched Lauren's last episode in The Hills (My guilty pleasure!)

Look out for more mum's vintage coming soon :D

What I wore today:

Skirt: Vintage, thrifted from mum : Chet Separates.
Grey top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Vest: Unknown.
Shoes: M+S Limited Collection.

Title song: Goldfinger - Vintage Queen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vest is the perfect match for that skirt :).

Candycane said...

Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Love that plaid skirt! and since it's vintage.... even better!