Monday 20 July 2009

.... Life goes on ......




So my first venture outside of the house for over a week was made yesterday! Still feeling a bit blah to be honest and achy .. only went to Mum and Dad's for tea - which was yummy!

Thanks to all those who have sent me get well wishes - much appreciated :D

Last week at work for the summer this week - thank goodness for that :D






What I wore:

Dress: Select.
Belt: Vintage - Off one of mum's dresses!
Tights: Primark.
MJ's: Gifted.
Necklace: Claire's Accessories.

Blog Title Song: Ob la di Ob la da - The Marmalade.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even I know this song ;D

Glad to see you up and about again. Very sleek chic outfit today! Love it!

Aya Smith said...

You look wonderful! That black silhouette is so stunning! I bet you were turning heads left and right :D