Thursday 23 July 2009

Pirates and Wizards!!!

Last week at work this week and we had a Pirate Party day ... but as I had been off ill the week before I didn't realise that staff were dressing up .. but I think I look a little piratey in my waistcoat anyway :D
Was a good day :D



After work today Gra and I had a date night and went to the cinema to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - Loved it!!
Thought it was the best film of the series to date! Had the right amount of humour and sadness!!

What I wore:
Trousers: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Pink top: Matalan.
Boots: Barrett's.
Waistcoat: Unknown - mine from years ago!
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Tights: Primark.
Key Necklace: Made myself.




P's I have no idea whats going on with the photo's tonight they have a will of there own!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely Key necklace! And you made it! even better :)

I can't wait till the final 2 Harry Potters come out. I don't think they have been loosing their fan base like I've been hearing from some of the media.