Thursday 29 October 2009

Autumn days when the grass is jewelled ...





Today we both had the day off work (I've had the whole week off for half term holiday's!) so we decided to go out somewhere different, we found a little village and went to a tearooms - another sneaky cake may of jumped on in .. so much for the diet!!
Then we had a nice walk through some fields by the river. And saw some v naughty cows!!!!!!!!
Again was a lovely day - but not as sunny as yesterday - precipitation was in the air and my hair started to curl grrr!!!




What I wore today:

Dress: Primark.
Jeans: George@ Asda.
Boots: Barret's
Necklace and Earrings: Asda.
Coat: H+M France.

Blog Title Song: Another of my fave childhood harvest songs: Autumn Days!


8 comments:

GS said...

Beautiful view! Where is that? PS: love the boots too :)

Danielle said...

Gorgeous pic spots and great boots!!!

Unknown said...

Love your boots! And your wearing my favorite color:)

Candycane said...

Thanks everyone :D

The place is called Hartington in Derbyshire, UK!

There's not a lot there apart from a giftshop and a tearooms, but it was a nice trip out! And fun to take pics on location for a change!

Kyla said...

Such a cool dress! I love the hem!

Ms. Falcon said...

lovely dress....ah, it's from primark. On the 26th of november the second primark in Germany it's going to open his doors... it's just an hour away from my hometown. me and my friens are going to take a day off to go there.... primarmk....

Unknown said...

yey! you're married. Congratulations to you and your husband.

btw i love the color of your dress. Looks so pretty on your clear creamy skin. Love it!

I Am Denise Katipunera

Candycane said...

Thanks again everyone!

When I first tried the dress on I fell in love with the colour, but wasn't sure about the hem to begin with, but then I really liked it!

Gotta love Primark it's the best for bargains :D