Wednesday 14 October 2009

Purple People Eater...







Wore this outfit to go pick up my Halloween costume from my friend (as i had to send the one I had ordered off the Internet back - tooooo short!!!)

Afterwards we went out for a meal at a local carvery - delish!

When I was getting ready to go out I was listening to a 50's and 60's hour on the radio and The Purple People Eater song came on - thought it was appropriate seeing as my top is purple!!


This is what I wore on Monday to go to my therapy - only I didn't go in the end as I was feeling a bit blagh so stayed in the nice and warm and read my book! Not sure why my pic is when I was eating my dinner though haha!

What I wore today:
Purple top: Gifted - Gap.
Cardie: Florence and Fred.
Jeans: New York Laundry.
Boots: Barret's.
Watch: Gifted - Oasis.
Necklace: Unknown.

Grey T-shirt: Cherokee @ Tesco.

Blog Title Song: Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up! Love those boots with that purple top ;)

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

hehe, what a fun post title. Love the purple tshirt. Can't wait to see your halloween costume!! Thanks for the Bug idea, I will see what I can do :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

GS said...

I love that outfit with the purple top and the boots!

What are you going to be for Halloween?!