Friday 16 October 2009

Ladies who luncheon...

Wore this first outfit to go to lunch with one of my best friends on Wednesday, we had a great time catching up as I had not been able to see her properly since she was my bridesmaid back in August!
After lunch we went for a look around a local shopping mall, I managed to not buy anything though :D

What I wore:
Dress: McArthur Glen Boutique.
Cardie: New Look.
Tights: Asda.
Shoes: Gifted.
Necklace: Vintage - Mum's.
Watch - Gifted, Oasis.






















The next Outfit is what I wore to work yesterday, I forgot to take a blog pic in the morning, so had to do it when I returned from a long day at work, and had been rained on!
Ah well I still liked this outfit for work, I wore it recently as a casual outfit but at the time thought it was more worky!!

What I wore:
Skirt: Thrifted - Mum.
Top: Matalan.
Bandeau: Free with a magazine.
Earrings: Gifted - Avon Boutique.
Boots: Barret's.
Tights: Primark.


1 comment:

Kassondra DeBoer said...

ooh,
i love the print of your first dress!