Monday 19 October 2009

Maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear, The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair,





This is what I wore on Sunday to go over to Mum and Dads for dinner, This dress was my mum's in the 70's! I love the handbag pattern on it, and feel it has a more 40's feel than a 70's one!





Here I am hanging out with the trash cans :)





Today I have had my gym session at the hospital, so just a basic outfit!





What I wore Sunday:
Dress: Vintage - Mum's.
Boots: Barrett's.
Necklace: Vintage: Mum's.
Belt: Vintage.
Watch: Gifted - Oasis.
Coat: Miss Selfridge.
Bag: Jane Norman.
Earrings: Asda.
Hair Flower: Claire's.


What I wore Monday:
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins.
Jumper: Dorothy Perkins.
Trainers: Adidas.

Blog Title Song: Trash - Suede.


2 comments:

Kassondra DeBoer said...

That dress is really pretty on you,
and it makes it even better that it was your moms!

Unknown said...

Beautiful vintage dress!