Monday 19 October 2009

I wanna hold em like in Texas plays ...

Friday I was doing household chore's all day and then in the evening changed into this outfit to go to a friends house to play poker!







I finished my book the other day - it's taken me ages to read it, I just haven't found a book recently that has really grabbed my attention and made me want to read!
Anyway I started a new book - But really couldn't get into it so I gave it to a friend that came over on Sat night!

I've now began the fifth Harry Potter book!



No post from Saturday as went to a friends BBQ and basically wore the same as above, Then a friend came over to drink wine and play on the Wii!


What I wore:
Skirt: New Look.
Jumper: Primark.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: Barrett's.
Bandeau: Free.










Blog Title Song: Poker Face - Lady Gaga.

No comments: