Wednesday 7 October 2009

September round up ...
































Which outfit is your fave?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Poll starter: Candycane See Results




Poll: Which outfit is your fave?

View Results


So here is the round up for Sept - I would be very much interested in finding out your ideas and any feedback!
The month of September started with me being on my honeymoon, and returning slightly tanned to nice weather, the new term beginning at work, and the autumn weather drawing in!

Personally I really like 1, 5 and 6!

How about you?

Hope you had a good September and lets see what October brings ......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I voted 10 cause I would love that dress too ;)

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I wanted to vote on 12, 11, 10 in that order, but it only took the 12 :(