Monday 26 October 2009

Bumper Pack!

Ok so here is a bumper pack edition of this weekends clothes as I haven't had chance to post!

The first outfit is what I wore to my friends 30th Birthday party on Saturday night!



What I wore Sat:
Dress: Cherokee - Tesco.
Shoes: Tesco.
Cardie: Matalan.
Necklace: Gifted - Avon Boutique.
Bag: Gifted.




So the next outfit on the list is what I wore on Sunday - had a bit of a lazy day, watching TV, reading mags - generally recovering from the night before LOL! This is what I wore to go over to my mum and dad's for Sunday Dinner! The tights are a really rich purple colour but it doesn't show up so well in the pics!


What I wore Sunday:
Grey Tee - Cherokee - Tesco.
Black Top - Primark.
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Tights - Gifted - Evie.
Boots: Barrett's.
Butterfly necklace: Gifted.

And finally the last installment for today is what I wore on Friday to go shopping with my Husband (Apparently I spent 40 Min's in the changing rooms of one shop - OOPS!!!)
So here I am checking my watch out hehe!


What I wore Friday:
Dress: New Look.
Cardie: New Look.
Jeans: New York Laundry.
Boots: Barrett's.
Watch: Gifted - Oasis.





On a further note these are my three hair and make-up close-up shots that go with each day - I think I look so different in every picture!!

And now it's half term woooooo no work for a whole week :D

No comments: