Wednesday 14 October 2009

The key to my life..



This is what I wore to work yesterday!

Then I changed quickly in to Jeans before going to work behind the bar - after a well deserved Cuppa :)



Here is my hubby trying to get his new football shirt on and getting it stuck on his head!!!!

Only to find it's too big for him anyway - so it's going back!!




We have a band here in the UK called Boyzone and one of the members sadly died the other day - he was only 33 it's quite shocking!

One of my fave songs that Boyzone ever did is called Key to my life, hence the title - and it fit perfectly with me wearing my key necklace that I made!

RIP Stephen!


What I wore today:
Top: Primark.
Trousers: Florence and Fred.
Shoes: Barretts.
Jeans: New York Laundry.


Blog Title Song: Key to my life: Boyzone.


No comments: