Sunday 7 June 2009

First Lady of .. rain???




Today we went to Dobby World :D No not the house elf from Harry Potter, a Garden centre and shopping village - again we went to look for Centrepieces, saw some nice ones, but alas non came home, although 3 framed pics for the kitchen jumped in, a lucky bamboo plant which is just gorgeous and a few other treats came along for the ride!!! :D

As you can see the weather is absolutely horrendous here today :'( But I still wore my Michelle Obama inspired outfit!

Tonight we are going for dinner at my mum and dads YEY :)

What I wore today:

Skirt: H+M USA.
Top: H+M USA.
Cardie: New Look.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer limited collection.
Necklace: Avon Boutique.
Earrings: Unknown!!!
Belt: Falmers.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Again a really nice outfit! The necklace is really pretty too. Is it red?

Unknown said...

Really pretty outfit! I especially love your skirt :)

PS glad you clarified which Dobby you were going to. That was the first thing that popped into my head LOL!

Kari said...

What a classy ensemble! Your hair is looking especially great today.

Candycane said...

Thanks :D

Charlotte, Its a black necklace my mum bought me for xmas :)

Sher - I still can't get over the fact there is poplace called Dobby world lol And thankyou I love this skirt but don't wear it that often as I don't want to get it dirty :D

Kari - Thanks - it was my First Lady hairstyle but I did really like it :D