Tuesday 9 June 2009

Pencils.




Wore this to my Occupation health review today - all went well - I'm so glad as It was worrying me a bit!!
This outfit was the pencil skirt and shirt from inspiration calender
However before work I decided I didn't like my hair at all today so took it down - didn't get any pics though!

Had a Staff Meeting tonight about Sex Education - couldn't help but have a few giggles at some of the stuff!! I don't remember having those kind of lessons when I was in Primary school!!!!!!! Kids today!! :O

What I wore today:

Skirt: NL Jeans (New Look).
Vest: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Shirt: Topshop.
Belt: Primark.
Earrings: Gifted.
Boots: Barrett's.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy to hear everything went well. Like your professional look today. Everything pulled together nicely with your belt (BTW, which I love)

sex ed? My baby is going to stay innocent forever.... LOL!

Candycane said...

Thanks Sher, originally the plan (as inspiration said) was for a bright shirt but when I tried them , they just didn't work today!

Plus one of the little girls in my class told me I looked really pretty today :D And that I should wear earrings to work more haha!

Yes and don't forget I teach 4 and 5 year olds which makes it even more shocking!!! :O

Kari said...

Glad to hear that all went smoothly. I LOVE your look today - great pencil skirt!

igetdressed said...

I can't believe I just found your blog- I LOVE it! I'm glad to check out your awesome style daily, and thanks for all your nice comments!