Wednesday 17 June 2009

On a steel horse I ride ....



Had an appointment with a new consultant at the M.E clinic this morning, he is arranging for me to have some physiotherapy sessions once a week for ten weeks, so hopefully that will help too!
The hospital is being refurbished at the mo and a whole new site is being built, which equals chaos in the car park - plus it cost me £2.50 for a half an hours of parking tsk!!

Am going to meet a friend of mine for coffee later which will be nice to catch up as haven't seen him for a while ... wonder if any bargains will come home with me ha ha!

Still sneezing GRR!!!

What I wore today:

Skirt: New Look.
Cami vest: New Look.
Shirt: Peacocks.
Boots: Gifted.
Pendant: Vintage - Mum's.
Earrings: ???

5 comments:

Anne said...

You look very cute in that outfit, I like it best with the shirt tied at the waist.

Hope the physio will help.

Candycane said...

ks .. I wasn't sure which way to wear it - didn't want to appear to costume cowgirl haha!

I like it with the green showing too though :D

Unknown said...

Bon Jovi - Dead or Alive!! I have that song on my jukebox! Love a classic!

Jeans skirt is casual yet so stylish :)

Candycane said...

Bon Jovi is my all time fave group!!!!!

Kari said...

VERY cute boots! I like the shirt tied at the waist, too.