Monday 29 June 2009

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside ...




Wore this outfit on Sunday - Myself and Mum relaxed at the Caravan whilst Gra and My Dad went to play golf, we prepared the veggies for dinner then once they had come back we went for a game of pool and hit the arcades.

After lunch we decided to walk off dinner and headed to the beach - although we did have a crafty ice-cream whilst there ha ha. Was a gorgeous sunny day - perfect end to the mini-break - I didn't want to come home!!

What I wore:

Top: Papaya @ Matalan.
Jeans: New York Laundry.
Shoes: M+S Limited Collection.
Necklace: Gifted.
Bag: Jane Norman.
Sunglasses: Avon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had tons of fun! Pretty colored top and crop jeans!

Anonymous said...

I really like the color of your shirt - very nice.

Candycane said...

Thanks I wasn't sure if it was too casual but I think it worked :)

SHOEGAL said...

Where abouts on the coast were you? And are those wedges comfy - they must be as you're wearing them a lot recently!

Candycane said...

We went down to near Ingoldmills as my family have a caravn there!

Yes those shoes are soooo comfy they have bouncy insoles and so can walk a long time in them - I have been wearing them a lot - mainly in these as I didn't bother to pack any other shoes for the weekend lol!