Saturday 20 June 2009

Kinky Hair

So I haven't posted in a few days as I have had a bad migraine - therefore no clothes posts!

But I was reading this magazine about sexy summer hair the other day .. now some of you may know I have curls which I don't really like, but apparently curls and waves are big this summer - so I read on:


Apparently Gwyneth Paltrow loves this technique to get lovely soft kinks or waves in her hair, so if it's good enough for Gwyneth LOL .. I am currently sat with my hair in four pigtails - looking like Whigfield (90's popstar)

Without the red PVC dress ;P

SO what you have to do is:

  1. Wash hair and towel dry.
  2. Add a large amount of volume mousse and scrunch.
  3. Blast with hair dryer until 90% is dry.
  4. Section into 4 and put into plaits.
  5. Go over each plait with hair straighteners on a high heat
  6. Leave to dry.....

And you should have soft waves - hmm we will see - will let you know if it turns out ala Gwynnie or more of a frizzball!

Have a nice weekend y'all!

xXx

4 comments:

Candycane said...

Well I can officilly report that it turned out with me looking like a glamourous ... witch!!

Not the best of looks LOL

Ah well ..... Gwyn prob has a hundred people doing her hair for her in a morning!

Unknown said...

And I was going to try it...maybe next weekend ;D

Jane said...

Never mind ...hope you are feeling better.

GS said...

LOL I loved Whigfield!! I must definitely be a child of the 90's... Although 'Saturday Night' is the only song I can recall. Too bad the hair didn't turn out in the end.. however you now have a sweet Halloween costume idea for next Fall... who sells those sweet PVC dresses though? lol.
I'm loving the daily outfit updates... looking forward to the next post :)