Wednesday 20 May 2009

Back in Black ...




This is what I wore to work on Tues, wasn't feeling particularly stand outish and wanted something classic!

After work I went shopping, went to my fave thrift shop and got some bargains, plus some shorts for honeymoon from another shop ... got a few other bits and bobs too - had a good time!

Still not feeling 100% and have a major headache today - boohoo but trying to stay of the painkillers :(

Not long till Hen do now wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (Can you tell I'm excited ha ha)

What I Wore:

Top: Next.
Trousers: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Shoes: Mj's Gifted.
Hair Flower (Just seen): Claire's Accessories.
Sunglasses: Avon.

2 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

its always nice to go with a standby. Black is a great standby!

Unknown said...

Still stylish in those shades! Pretty tunic too!