Monday 11 May 2009

English Eccentricity.




My take on the English eccentric look - quite liking the outfit - not sure about the cardi - but it was a bit chilly, and these pics remind me of why I don't leave my hair natural - My back was really hurting yesterday so didn't fancy the whole drying/straightening process - but maybe I should of!!

What I wore:

Skirt: Internationale.
Vest: La redoute.
Cardigan: Charnos - gifted.
Tights: Primark.
Scarf worn as belt: Next.
Necklace: Claire's accessories.
Shoes: Gifted.


5 comments:

Anne said...

Your hair looks really nice like that! Gee, I wish I had a bit of curl...

Candycane said...

Thanks, I've never been that fond of it .. I usually only wear it this way on holidays!

I like my hair when it's "Properly" curly as wehn the hairdresser has done it with styling irons but not so sure about my natural wave!!

Ho hum I guess it's that grass is always greener thing ....

Unknown said...

Now you won't believe the goop I put in my hair so it can keep a curl/wave LOL! You're right the grass is always greener....

I like english eccentric. A touch of floral is so pretty. And I like how you used a scarf as a belt :)

Anne said...

Looking a bit closer at your outfit I notice the shoes and I likes them!

Candycane said...

Thankyou :)