Monday 11 May 2009

Wiki WIki Wild Wild West ...






This is what I wore to go shopping this afternoon, we went to get some decorations etc for the wedding marquee - couldn't get exactly what we wanted though - so the search continues, although got a few bits, and popped in Next whilst we were there and got a new pair of sunglasses, some bra's and some earrings - so not a bad excursion all in all :)

I wasn't sure if this dress made me look a bit fat at first as its so floaty that's why I added the belt of the moment (I seem to be wearing it all the time he he) But I do love the dress!




Added a hoodie when I got home as it has dropped about 8 degree's :'( Come back sunshine!!


What I wore today:

Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Studded Jeans: New Look.
Shoes: New Look.
Belt: New Look.
Sweater: Primark.
Necklace: Vintage - Thrifted from my mum.
Bracelet: Gifted.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

The dress is really cute!

Unknown said...

What a cute dress! It looks like it could also be a long skirt:)

Candycane said...

It does, although this one really is a dress this time hehe

Lydia said...

i like this a lot! i'm a big fan of dress-over-pants looks! great!!!

any chance you could zoom in on the outfits or crop them so we can see the detail? :)

Candycane said...

If you click on my pics it brings them up bigger :)

Thanks for the comments :)