Wednesday 27 May 2009

Flowers.





I went to the florists today to make sure all the plans are still OK for the wedding, it was v exciting - now I'm not a flowery person (come from having bad hay fever when younger i guess) but it was so much fun and exciting to think what the bouquets etc will look like, it helps that Alistair my florist is so lovely and helpful!

Went round the town after, haven't been there for years so it was really nice to just wander round all the shops - even saw my dad ha ha! Got a few bits and bobs that I needed and then had a look in thrift shops, nothing stood out to me though!

Later on Mum and Dad are coming over for a cuppa :D Be nice to see them (Properly) as they have just got back off there hols!






What I wore today:

Top: Dorothy Perkins.
Skirt: New Look.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Barrets.
Earrings: Asda.

2 comments:

Si Pekik A.K.A Si Pekak said...

OJN (ohwhh just nice)

Angela said...

you look so cute.