Friday 22 May 2009

Skies of blue?


I wore this outfit to work yesterday - the weather could not make up it's mind what to do, we had storms, sunshine, rain .. I hate it when it's like that - espesh when I'm at work - either do one or the other, We do a free flow system when the weather is OK at work, where we can do some of the lesson outside, I hate it when it's cold or spitting - it doesn't bother the kids but it does me!!

I like it to rain and then we get to stay in!! But then it means they have wet play too, so start to go up the walls a little as they can't release energy - can't win!! LOL


Hen weekend 2morrow wooooooooo am excited and so looking forward to seeing my friends .. will post outfit pics when I get back :D

Have a great Weekend everyone!

xXx

What I wore:

Trousers: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Shirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Vest top: New Look.
Shoes: MJ's - gifted.
Earrings: Gifted.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

You're looking better;) Maybe it's the sunshine. Even though I think it's that pretty blue top. Have a fun weekend!

Candycane said...

Thanks I had a blast :D