Saturday 9 May 2009

In the Navy!





This is my Nautical (Club med) style outfit that I wore to go to the End of Season presentation night at the football - where after drinking the bar dry we proceeded to knock down the club - I will link to my facebook page to see the photo's of this later! - End of an era :(

What I wore:
Dress: New look.
Stripy t-shirt: Chereokee @ Tesco.
Belt: Falmer.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Gifted.
Anchor necklace: Gifted.
Dolphin Earrings: Gifted.
Coat: Veeto (Chinese designer) Gifted.

Facebook pics

3 comments:

Mary said...

I am seriously having stripe envy right about now-- I love the shirt, and just realized the other day that I own absolutely NO stripes. I love the way you put it all together!

undergradfab.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You got that look perfect! Sounds like you had a great night ;)

Candycane said...

Thankyou both - I was pleased with this outfit :D