Saturday 2 May 2009

Mrs Peacock in the lounge with a candlestick!!!!


SO (lol Poho) I didn't post yesterday as I wasn't v well .. but was feeling a lot better today - so here is Mrs Peacock!





One of my best friends came around today to try on her bm dress and so I decided she could be my victim!!!

I admit it I killed her with a candlestick in the lounge!!



At least she died with a smile on her face he he!

What I wore today:
Glitter Jeans: Topshop.
Top: Chereokee@Tesco.
Sandals: New Look.
Scarf: Gifted.
Bangles: Gifted.
Flower in my hair: No idea!!

8 comments:

Nessa said...

Funny girls, love the scarf!;)

Unknown said...

You're guilty! Got it all on record here!!

You gals crack me up!!!

Hey I like those pants, they have a slit at the ankles. Glad you're feeling better.

Honeybunches of Roses said...

That is so funny, I love how your friend played dead...awesome!

Kari said...

Oh how funny - I love your re-enactment of the crime. Mrs. Peacock looks great! The flower in your hair is a nice feathery touch.

Jane said...

Great MRs P.

Lmac said...

Very cute shirt and funny poses!

Candycane said...

Thanks everyone :D

NICOLE said...

You two are hilarious!! btw-- I love, love your swirling skirt photo a couple of posts down. xoxo, Nic