Tuesday 26 May 2009

Hen Weekend Part 2 ....





This is what I wore to go meet friends for late breakfast/dinner the day after the hen night out :D I got v sun burnt sat outside a restaurant OOPS!!

Had a fantastic weekend though and was so great to see all my friends :D

Still need to get a pic of my dress I wore out for the meal and dancing on Sat night .. will post when I get one :D

Went to a BBQ on Sunday night as it's a bank holiday here, I had, had 1 hours sleep at this point! So yesterday was spent mostly catching up on sleep and watching bank holiday movies :)

What I wore:

Skirt: New Look.
Top: Primark.
Tights: Primark.
Belt: New Look.
Boots: Barrett's.
Necklace: Gifted.
Hoodie (Seen on chair): Primark.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great for only getting an hour sleep! I would have huge luggage under my eyes ;)

Kari said...

So glad that you had a great weekend! You look especially cute here with the slouchy boots and belt.

When is your actual wedding day?

Candycane said...

Thanks hun .. get married Aug 15th :D :D :D

Candycane said...

Thanks hun .. get married Aug 15th :D :D :D

hen weekend Ideas London said...

Nice blog article, I liked your blog. Thanks for sharing the snaps about hen weekend ideas

Hen Nights said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Those picture frames are beautiful!. Thanks for sharing Hen Weekend memories. I really liked your blog.