Sunday 10 May 2009

Prom Queen?

The rules:
~ Upload your prom picture. If you don't have one, email your mom and have her send it to you.
~ Don’t forget to include the year it was taken. Again, don't be shy. The older the better.
~ Grab the "Prom Queen" button and add to your post. Isn't the button adorable? Thank you Danielle, The Design Girl. You must check out her fabulous sale!
~ Copy and paste the rules to your blog.
~ Tag 5 others!






Not the best pics as I can't find my proper ones anywhere - if I find them I'll add them!! The top pic is my Grad ball pic from 2003! The the pink dress is a May Ball in 2001 and the ones below are my high school prom pics from 1998!!

I still have all of these dresses, but only so far where my Grad Ball dress - as I love it!!

People I will tag for there Prom pics are:

Sher
Charlotte
Shoegal
Nessa
And Missi and Nic

Have fun and don't forget to let me know when your pics are up so I can see them! :)

xXx




3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Unfortunately, Missi and I never went to a prom - we were both homeschooled. Although I liked the fact we were homeschooled, I sure do wish we could have joined in the fun of a prom!

Unknown said...

This is going to be funny! Give me a couple days to find them. Love the hair color in yours ;) I need to show you some pics of when I was a blond LOL!

Anne said...

Your wish is my command, but be warned the 80's were cruel in many ways! ;-)